on the right route at the right time is an art that takes
many years to master. Miles can help you make the most
of your Alpine trip by drawing on his knowledge of mountaineering.
Miles guides small private groups on tailor-made tours.
we can design a program to suit your abilities and allow
you to push yourself as hard as you want. You can spend
your time learning how to get out and do it for yourself
or you can attempt the route of your dreams. Miles guides
technical rock, ice and mixed routes as well as classic
Here are some favourites:
- a great introduction to Alpine climbing.
- a classic mountaineering trip over 2 days.
North face of the Tour Ronde
- a fine little Alpine north face.
Goulotte des Allemands
- hard, mixed climbing an hour from the cablecar.
- one for all wanabee mountaineers.
North face of the Droites
- you've got to have a dream...
Miles can normally guide two clients, but some routes,
eg Matterhorn, are only guided with one client. It's possible,
however, to do non-technical routes with three or four
in a group.
|» To the kit
© Miles Bright